This program designed for the individual that has no previous experience with hand engraving.
If you are looking to become a hand engraver, this course is for you.
You will be learning the concept and hands-on engraving on a professional level.
After graduating from this course, you will be job-ready to work as a hand engraver.
- Introduction to tools and equipment’s on your bench
- Graver sharpening, creation of a custom tool for hand engraving
- Microscope setup and use
- Surface preparation for hand engraving
- Design and transfer of techniques
- Background treatments and removal
- Engraving scrolls, letters, and borders.
- Shading treatments for engraving.
- Gold inlay and overlay
- Sculpting and raised engraving
Course duration: 6 weeks
Attendance: 210 Hours
This class has no requirement, but the student can attend a one-week beginner hand engraving class to see if this profession fits their expectations.
Course information is subject to change without notice.