This program designed for the individual that has no previous experience with diamond setting,
If you are looking to become a diamond setter, this course is for you.
You will be learning the concept and hands-on gemstone setting, micro-pave diamond setting on a professional level.
After graduating from this course, you will be job-ready to work as a diamond setter.
- Introduction to tools and equipment’s on your bench.
- Graver sharpening, creation of a custom tool for diamond setting
- Microscope setup and use
- Geometric layout calculation for stone setting
- Setting all stone shapes from round to fancy cuts.
- All style of setting includes and are not limited to prong, bezel, flush, channel, all pave styles and fancy bright cut.
For stone setting: copper, steel, and brass plates, rings, pendants, and various Jewelry items made of alloy metal for the student to exercise.
Course duration: 12 weeks
Attendance: 480 Hours
This class has no requirement, but the student can attend a one-week beginner hand engraving class to see if this profession fits their expectations.
Course information is subject to change without notice.