This program is designed for individual that has no previous experience with diamond setting
If you are looking to become a diamond setter this course is for you.
You will be learning the concept and hands on of gemstone setting, micro-pave diamond setting on a professional level.
After graduating this course, you will be job ready to work as a diamond setter
- Introduction to tools and equipment’s on your bench.
- Graver sharpening, creation of custom tool for diamond setting
- Microscope setup and use
- Geometric layout calculation for stone setting
- Setting all stone shapes from round to fancy cuts.
- All style of setting includes and not limited to prong, bezel, flush, channel, all pave styles and fancy bright cut.
For stone setting: copper, steel and brass plates, rings, pendants and various Jewelry item made of allow metal for the student to exercise with.
Course duration: 8 weeks
Attendance: 280 Hours
This class has no requirement, but the student has the option of attending a one-week beginner hand engraving class to see if this profession fit their expectations.
Course information is subject to change without notice.