With Otto Carter
The goal of this course is to show you how to approach projects with challenging design requirements. FEGA Master Otto Carter with his diverse background in design, will show the student how to come up with endless design solutions that will be unique, fresh and exciting.
· How to design beyond traditional scrollwork
· Learn how to incorporate diverse designs into a single composition
· How to enhance your creativity by imposing limitations
· Artwork layout and design transfer
· Learn about the engravability of different metals
· Background removal with micromotor and gravers
· Metal treatment from start to finish
· How to patina the finished project
All tools and materials are provided in the class
Course duration: 5 Days
Attendance: 40 Hours
This class is for intermediate to advanced engravers. An basic understanding of engraving & tool sharpening is required.